Saturday, May 26, 2012

Perfect



Perfect is performed as J.F. Sebastian is preparing breakfast for Pris and Roy. It is sung from his perspective.


This is one of twenty-five songs from "Blade Runner: The Rock Project" -- music inspired by the movie Blade Runner.

Music: Marco Spatuzzi
Lyrics: C.A. Chicoine

MEMORIA are:
Carolina Di Gregorio: vocals
Marco Spatuzzi: guitar
Alessandro Bianconi: keyboards
Gianfranco Vigneri: bass
Federico Berchi: drums

Release date: Jan 1, 2009
CONTACT: CAChicoine@Satellite2Music.com

Lyrics:

"Perfect"


Just look at them!

They’re so perfect

I just can’t believe my eyes

Funny... I hardly know them

But I suspect

There’s more to them than meets the eye


{Spoken}

Look at how inquisitive they are.

Gallant.

I've yet to see a flaw.

More human than human.

Wait!

Could they be... ?


I just knew it!

They’re so perfect

They sure take my breath away

I must admit

I do suspect

They’re here for more than they claim

~ Chorus~

I wanted to make them

Everything that I would have wanted to be

But, I have no voice


They want me to take them

To meet with their Maker, exclusively

Do I have a choice?




Perfect, by MEMORIA, is licensed under a Creative Commons License

No comments: